HDR 2009 Tutorial: Make a nice HDR image in 10 minutes or less.

HDR Tutorial 2009

There are great HDR tutorials on the internet, but many or most of them require you to invest an hour or even more into the editing of a single image. The problem is, I don’t have that kind of time! HDR is an hobby, and sometimes I’ve got really little time for it. But I love HDR pictures. So over the last three years, I’ve learned to make HDR’s faster and faster. My HDR’s are by far not the best in the world, but some of my Shanghai Skyscraper HDR’s made it into the New York Skyscraper Museum among other things. So I guess they aren’t the worst either. This tutorial will teach you how to create a HDR image in about 10 minutes that will look great.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

13 Responses to HDR 2009 Tutorial: Make a nice HDR image in 10 minutes or less.

1. Flickr: jutfotos 2013/04/16 at 12:35 pm #

Beautiful Shot!

2. Henry van 2010/10/06 at 6:15 am #

I’m wondering if you could briefly give us some tips on
    nite settings for camera and photomatix settings. I love yur tutorial and it’s helped tremendously. Good work!!

3. lanchi 2010/05/16 at 4:34 am #

T H A N K Y O U !!!!!!!!!!

4. Cassandra Lundquist 2009/11/27 at 1:14 pm #

Hi, I am learning a bit of photography piece by piece. Trying to figure out the differences between lenses. I was wondering what type of Lens you used to take these RAW images?? If you could please email me @ cassandralundquist@yahoo.com it would greatly appreciated!! Thankyou!!! Cassandra

5. Flickr: 偶遇 2009/10/25 at 4:01 am #

感觉 像电影里的科幻情节

6. Flickr: 偶遇 2009/10/25 at 2:50 am #

右边 。。。?
    谷歌 会翻译成这样?
    还好我不常用!

7. Hi, I’m an admin for a group called SHANGHAI e x k l u s i v, and we’d love to have this added to the group!

8. Flickr: Eddie Doo 2009/10/25 at 8:04 am #

这个的确很牛。。。。。
    右边。非常感谢!
    估计是直接用google翻译过来的。。。。呵呵
    You typed Right, thank you very much into google translation???

9. Flickr: Eddie Doo 2009/10/20 at 12:00 pm #

wow…………………………………..

10. Flickr: DodogoeSLR 2009/10/15 at 10:19 am #

hey that’s pretty cool.. haha way to split the image.. it actually looks very sci fi using the before and after.. nice work

11. Flickr: Miguel A. Rojas H. 2009/10/15 at 6:48 am #

Excelent

12. Cool shot! it really shows what hdr does! i read your Hdr guide and it seems to be really good and easy to understand. I need to test those addons ,allthought i have colore efex allready and it is really cool program. Well done jacob!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Nice Nikon photos | Technorena.com - 2010/08/01

[…] Nikon D50 RAW to HDR tutorial Image by Jakob Montrasio NEW 2009 HDR TUTORIAL NOW ONLINE! Check out the tutorial here: jakob.montrasio.net/2009/10/15/hdr-2009-tutorial-make-a-n… […]